We have a new vacancy that we are looking to fill in our agency. We now have vacancies for two patrol officer positions. Preference may be given to currently certified applicants. Pay for these positions will range from $33,000 (non-certified) to $36,000 (certified)
Springdale has great benefit packages that pay the employee’s portion of medical insurance, provides a take home car in most instances, offers merit increases on an annual basis and normally offers a Christmas bonus for employees.
- Enforces the laws of the state of South Carolina, municipal codes of the Town of Springdale and federal laws as they apply; patrols city streets, parks, and commercial and residential areas to preserve the peace and enforce the law; and builds rapport with residents, businesses and community groups by attending neighborhood crime watch meetings.
- Responds to calls for service and reports findings; takes appropriate actions to resolve issues; patrols assigned area; assists with crime scene security and processing; conducts follow-up investigations; and supports prosecution of criminal cases.
- Makes court appearances; serves warrants/subpoenas; processes items into property and evidence; and performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have successfully completed basic law enforcement training and maintain certification as a law enforcement officer from the S.C. Criminal Justice Academy or have the ability to do so. (preference will be given to current certified officers)
- Must possess, or be able to obtain by time of hire, a valid S.C. driver's license without record of suspension or revocation in any state; must have the ability to meet the department's physical standards; and must not have any felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history within the past seven years.
Don’t miss this chance to join!
Application: Click here and see Important Information for Applicants
Please email your application and applicable forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Springdale is an EOE