What are the hours of operation for the parks within the Town of Springdale?

The parks are open from dawn until dusk, everyday of the week.

Can I rent the park for an event?

No, the park is available on a first-come basis. You cannot reserve any portion of the park.

Can we use an inflatable or bounce house in the park?

If a person or organization wishes to use a bounce house in the town parks, they must present proof that the Town of Springdale is listed as an additional insured on the bounce house company's Certificate of Liability Coverage PRIOR to the event.

I'm new to town, who do I need to call about utilities?

The City of West Columbia provides water service (803) 794-2580. The City of Cayce provides sewer service (803)796-9020 and SCE&G provides electric and gas service (800)251-7234.

How do I get a trash can or recycling bin?

To have these items dropped off at your house, please call Town Hall at (803)794-0408 or email jancik@springdalesc.com.

What types of material will be picked up on yard trash day?

All perishable items such as wood, grass trimmings, limbs that are less than five feet in length, and leaves that are in bags or cans will be collected. No appliances, electronics, or bulky furniture will be collected.