Funds Available for Septic System Repairs and Replacement

If you have a septic system in need of repair or replacement, Lexington County has money available to help.  Please contact India Woodson, Lexington County Environmental Coordinator, at or call her at (803) 785-8634.

1 comment (Add your own)

1. Charles & Sherrie Page wrote:
We don't have sewer available to us.
We had to replace our drain field on 11/9/2016

Tue, February 7, 2017 @ 7:41 PM

Add a New Comment


Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.