Job Opportunity - Police Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Town of Springdale Police Department
Part-Time (25 hrs/ week)
- Manages the front counter of police department: assist customers in person and via telephone and email;
- direct customer/staff to the appropriate parties, prepare written correspondence and mailings for
- Department Heads, sort and prepare mail, maintains professional appearance of the front office, etc
- Keys and updates information into various software systems and databases for police tickets, court
- fines/fees, etc.; develops and maintains efficient recordkeeping systems.
- Provide general information to customers and staff regarding police department services and assists
- officers with administrative tasks; including court related tasks twice a month.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 years of related administrative experience, preferably in a law enforcement setting; is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, written/oral communication skills, strong organizational skills, time management ability, proficient knowledge of Microsoft office, ability to master database management systems, and data entry.
$10 / hr
Applications are available online at www.springdalesc.com or at Town of Springdale Police Department,
2915 Platt Springs Rd. West Columbia, SC 29170.
The Town of Springdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon successful
completion of a drug screen and various background investigations which may include criminal history,
driving record, credit report, employment history, education verification and personal references.
Chief of Police
Springdale Police Department
2915 Platt Springs Rd
803-796-3160 (Police Desk)
Posted on Tue, June 27, 2017