Springdale Town Hall will be closed on January 21 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Curbside trash and recycling collections will operate on a one day delay. Trash will be picked up on Tuesday, January 22, recycling on Wednesday, January 23 and yard trash will be picked up on Thursday, January 24.
The Town of Springdale is currently seeking candidates for an open Municipal Clerk position.
Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with after-hours meetings
- Performs administrative duties for the daily business of the town and performs statutory clerk functions
- Records, prepares, and files minutes, ordinances, resolutions, and other legal documents from all town meetings
- Assists in providing administrative support for town council, boards and commissions and prepares meeting packets, public notices, etc.
- High school diploma
- Four or more years of administrative experience in municipal government is preferred
- A combination of experience and education may be considered
How to apply: Application is available here or at the Town of Springdale, 2915 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170. Submit completed application and resume to Town Administrator Ashley Watkins at the address noted above.
Town of Springdale is an EOE
2019 Town Calendar